My Books

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Which Buffy the Vampire Slayer Character Are You Most Like?

Since my Dark Beauty short story and prequel to Dark Seeker, is based off my love of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I thought it would be fun to take this quiz I found online. Then, I just had to share it with you (because I know you've wondered which character you were most like). Yes, I was hoping for Buffy, because she is just awesome and knows how to kick some a**. In my next life, I will come back spinning into roundhouse kicks and taking names (and seriously, I'm not a violent person). Anyway, Isabelle, Abram (Seekers and main characters in Dark Beauty) and I decided to take this quiz. Here are our results...

Taryn -- Rupert Giles (haha, seriously - this test is totally wrong)
Isabelle -- Buffy Summers (okay, maybe this test is kinda accurate)
Abram -- Buffy Summers (not shocking since he is also a Seeker, but Isabelle and Abram's personalities are also quite different)

Now it's your turn. Please leave a comment telling me which character you are most like. Was it who you expected?


Cheers,
Taryn :)





No comments:

Post a Comment