My Books

Friday, December 9, 2011

Review of VENGEANCE by Michelle Madow

 Here is my review of Vengeance by Michelle Madow. Make sure to check out the 1st book in the Saga, Remembrance. See my review here.














I loved Remembrance, so when I found out Madow was releasing the second part of the Transcend Time Saga, I couldn't wait to read it. And it definitely did not disappoint. Chelsea is obviously very upset, feeling as if she's been betrayed by both her boyfriend and best friend, so when someone offers her the opportunity to right what she believe has gone horribly wrong, she must decide whether to accept the offer, or move on. What would you do? By the end of the story, Madow had me dying for more. 

I can't wait for the third book so I can see what happens next. All I know for sure, is everyone's lives are going to be totally flipped upside down, leaving the reader wondering what will unfold when it comes to  love, destiny and reincarnation. This book is not to be missed! I definitely recommend it! It's a must read!

You can find Vengeance on Amazon & Barnes & Noble


Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!! :)
Taryn :))

No comments:

Post a Comment