My Books

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Review of Obsidian for Midnight Reads Winter Warmer's Event


I was asked to review of a debut novel from 2012 for the blog, Midnight Reviews - Winter Warmer's Event.

Here's what I thought about Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout... 

I absolutely loved this story, from the amazing characters to the unique storyline. This is my first young adult "aliens on earth" book and it did not disappoint. Actually, the characters were written so interestingly that I now love aliens. Haha, particularly ones like Daemon!

I read this book in about a night. It has been a while since a story has captivated me to the point where my husband has to pry the pages out of my fingers and make me go to bed. I love it when a book sucks you in and holds you until the very last page, even if it means severe sleep deprivation the next day. 

As soon as I was finished I had to download the second book in the series, Onyx, to my kindle. I had to know what happened next. It was all I could think about. In my opinion, Obsidian is a must read - but prepare to do nothing but read. I am so excited to continue the series!! 

Look for this review on Midnight Reads.

Happy Holidays!!
Taryn :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment