My Books

Thursday, April 19, 2012

My New Favorite Show & TV Boyfriend

Yes, I know, Game of Thrones is into its 2nd season, which I am recording. Last year, I missed the first few episodes of season 1 on HBO (this was before you could watch it on demand, of course), so I decided to wait until it came to Netflix. Then I could watch the whole season without missing an episode and be ready for season 2. Yeah, that plan didn't work so well since it took Netflix FOREVER to release it. 

This brings me to now. I just finished the first disc (with only 2 episodes - not happy about this). OMG, I'm in love - with both the show and a character, lol. I am dying to see the next episode, but of course I have to mail the disc back in and I won't get the next disc until probably Monday! AHHHH! I can't wait that long. I might just have to go to Target this weekend and buy Season 1. 

Okay, back to my new TV boyfriend - Jon Snow, played by Kit Harington. I love his character. Haha, and  he's HOT! I can tell I'm going to really like him throughout the seasons. Here is a photo.

Okay, I'm done ranting & raving. Thanks for listening. I'd love to hear your thoughts, but no spoilers please - I'm only 2 episodes into Season 1. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Taryn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment